Project-based education with Telecollaboration
Communicate, Connect and Collaborate
The aim of the webinar is to help teachers to develop digital and pedagogical competencies to design and implement plurilingual-inspired telecollaboration for their learners.
During the practical session, teachers will be working collaboratively with other language teachers in Europe. They will be guided in their analysis of illustrative examples of telecollaborative tasks and reflect on the applicability of these tasks in their own contexts.
Teachers will improve their expertise in the following areas:
- international cooperation
- project-based language learning
- developing plurilingual language learning tasks
- using different digital technologies.
- Designing plurilingual tasks for telecollaboration
- Virtual exchanges in language education
- Intercultural communicative competence