COMPUTER ONDERSTEUND ONDERWIJS
Plurilingual Computer Assisted Language Learning in Modern Foreign Languages
This webinar is designed to help teachers develop competencies for implementing pluralistic approaches in the classroom. The webinar will focus on the implementation of four pluralistic approaches in MFLanguage subject teaching:
- the intercultural approach
- the awakening to languages
- intercomprehension between related languages
- the integrated didactic approach.
The main objective of this webinar is to provide concrete examples of activities inspired by these approaches, and to show attendees how to implement them effectively. Attendees will have the opportunity to create activities and interact with other teachers, gaining valuable insights into how to apply these approaches in their own classrooms.
- Pluralistic approaches : some theory and quizzes
- The awakening to languages approach: examples of activities
- The integrated didactic approach: examples of activities
- The intercomprehension between related languages approach: examples of activities
- The intercultural approach: examples of activities